Starting in 2022, Codo Advisory has set an ambitious goal to develop its activities rapidly and expand its client base to 100 clients by 2026. To achieve this goal, Codo Advisory is in the process of assembling a diverse and dynamic team of individuals who share the same vision and are committed to contributing to a more sustainable future. The organization strongly believes that each individual has unique ideas and skills to bring to the table, and it is eager to welcome such personalities on board.
If you are passionate about sustainability and are looking for an opportunity to make a difference, then Codo Advisory could be the perfect place for you to bring your ideas and personality. By joining Codo’s first steps, you can be part of a growing organization that is dedicated to making the world a more sustainable place.
Open position are visible below.
- Weekly News | 18th to 29th May 2023
- Webinar highlights | Climate literacy: the first step in climate action
- Weekly News | 1st to 17th May 2023
- Climate plans in the building sector: how do Japanese firms perform?
- Client Experience | Crédit Agricole Life Insurance: Climate Fresk Workshop