Codo Advisory is an independent consultancy helping Japanese organizations define and refine their strategy to zero-carbon, to reduce their risks and reinforce their competitiveness.
The meaning of our name
In Japanese, “kodo” means “action”. We consider that it is now time to act for sustainable business practices.
In Western languages, “co” indicates a partnership, a team effort: cooperation, collaboration, cocreation.
The “co” of “Codo” can also be read as “carbon zero”. We need to reach carbon neutrality by 2050, to limit global warming.
Our headquarters are located in Fukuoka, the largest city in the western Japanese region of Kyushu.
A unique joint-venture
Codo Advisory gathers the financial skills of the MCP group and the environmental expertise of AMITA, combining the strengths of their global and Japanese networks.
MCP is one of the largest independent asset management firms in Asia, with 20 years of experience, 100 employees, offices in Hong-Kong, Japan, the US and South-Korea.
Amita is a leading Japanese environmental advisory services and technology provider, with 40 years of experience, 150 employees, offices in 7 cities in Japan.
- Company Name: Codo Advisory, Inc.
- Head Office: 2-12-1 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka
- Corporate registration number: 2900-01-096971, Fukuoka City
- Representative Directors: Kaori Suzuki, CEO | Stéfan Le Dû, COO
- Business: Provision of advisory services centered around the design and assessment of corporate strategic plans for decarbonization.
- Capital: 50,000,000 yen
- Establishment: 28 March 2022
- Fiscal Year End: 31 December
- Net Assets: 50,000,000 yen
- Total Assets: 50,000,000 yen
- AMITA Holdings Co., Ltd. 50%
- MCP Japan Holdings Limited 50%