more about codo advisory
Helping your company navigate to a decarbonized economy.
As the world is advancing towards decarbonization and pressure on all stakeholders is increasing, the risks associated with insufficient low-carbon transition strategies are getting higher for businesses.
On the other hand, the benefits of immediate action backed by comprehensive, forward-looking, science-based transition plans are now undeniable. Businesses aligned with the Paris Agreement and the SDGs are more resilient, more competitive, more desirable.
We are here to support the acceleration of this transformation in Japan, using global standards and methodologies. We help companies in Japan, from major listed firms to SMEs, find their own path in the global race to zero emissions, strengthening their value and maintaining the trust of their customers and investors.
In Japanese, “kodo” means “action”. We consider that it is now time to act for sustainable business practices.
In Western languages, “co” indicates a partnership, a team effort: cooperation, collaboration, cocreation.
The “co” of “Codo” can also be read as “carbon zero”. We need to reach carbon neutrality by 2050, to limit global warming.
Present in Fukuoka and Tokyo
Our headquarters are located in Fukuoka, the largest city in the western Japanese region of Kyushu.
- Tenjin Building 7F, 2-12-1 Tenjin Chuo-ku, Fukuoka 810-0001
- Find us on Google Maps
We are also present in Tokyo, and can travel anywhere in Japan to support your sustainability initiatives.
A unique joint-venture
Codo Advisory gathers the financial skills of the MCP group and the environmental expertise of AMITA, combining the strengths of their global and Japanese networks.
One of the largest independent asset management firms in Asia, with 20 years of experience, 100 employees, offices in Hong-Kong, Japan, the US and South-Korea.
A leading Japanese environmental advisory services and technology provider, with 40 years of experience, 150 employees, offices in 7 cities in Japan.
- Company Name: Codo Advisory, Inc.
- Head Office: 2-12-1 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka, Japan
- Corporate registration number: 2900-01-096971, Fukuoka City
- Representative Directors: Kaori Suzuki, CEO | Stéfan Le Dû, COO
- Business: Provision of advisory services centered around the design and assessment of corporate strategic plans for decarbonization.
- Capital: 50,000,000 yen
- Establishment: 28 March 2022
- Fiscal Year End: 31 December
- Net Assets: 50,000,000 yen
- Total Assets: 50,000,000 yen
- Shareholders: AMITA Holdings Co., Ltd. 50% | MCP Japan Holdings Limited 50%